Jose Gonzalez, looper?

just curious if anyone has heard of the swedish
musician Jose Gonazlez. I've been listening to his
album, Veneer, which is folky, kings of
convenience-type "quiet is the new loud" with vocals
and classical guitar. something tells me he's a
looper; he has very repetitive accompaniment and i
think i even hear occasional glitches like cut notes
in some of the songs. there's some loose percussion
here and there, supposedly played by himself. so
either he has four remarkably steady hands or he loops
hehe... anyone seen him live to confirm/dispute?