Re: Do I need that EDP?

Kim-

Older units, yes, but I've done the gain mod in my tone-quest.  Certainly
improved things, although noisy/hissy loop problem not addressed by mod.
I'm
going to try to track down a newer unit just to a/b it with my EDPs.  I'd
be curious to see the difference.  Thanks.

Joe Rut

Kim Flint wrote.

> Joe,
>
> you probably have much older units that never had the gain mod done?
> http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/FAQ6.html#Anchor-47383
>
> New units have this gain structure that addresses the problems you
> talk about. They also have a limiter that prevents clipping the
> loop.
>
> kim

> Kim Flint                     | Looper's Delight
> kflint@loopers-delight.com    | http://www.loopers-delight.com

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages