edp volume surge

big sky greetings,

i wanted to try posting this again, as i didn't receive any responses the first time........

a strange phenomenon using my edp.  i have the unit plugged into a furman power conditioner in a small rack.  midi cord connected to berringher midi pedal.  midi cord is always plugged into edp, when performing i then plug other end of midi cord into pedal. if i turn the edp on via the power conditioner before i hook up to the pedal as described, i get a huge surge in volume when i go to overdub on top of a loop.  laying down a single loop is not an issue.  the solution i've used is to turn the edp off and then on again, after the initial startup.  once that's done it all works peachy.

it's not a huge issue as long as i remember to restart the unit, but a performance yesterday when i forgot to do that reminded me to ask if anyone else has had this issue.

big sky farewell,
john floridis