From: Stuart Wyatt [mailto:loopersdelight@swyatt.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:40 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: DD20 or DL-4

>From the organic live-looping perspective, I'd recommend the DL4 over a
DD20. I never have to think about the hardware when I loop with a DL4, thus
allowing me to concentrate purely on the music. Its virtually
indestructable, concise, has loads of cool delay sounds for when not in
loop
mode (although there is a simple <500ms delay availible in loop mode)...

I've only ever used the DD20 a couple of times, and found it a much more
clinical type of looper. It is a more dedicated device, allowing you to
save
loops etc...., but for some reason it just didn't work for me, but a
guitarist I know swears by it (He uses it for pre-recorded backing loops).

... not a structured response, but purely my biased opinion :)

- Stuart Wyatt - http://swyatt.com