Re: Theremin Looper - Pamelia Kurstin, the Theremin Cello, etc

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Kris Hartung wrote:

> Not sure if anyone has heard her play, but Pamelia Kurstin (from New
>York)
> played some looping sets on the Theremin here in Boise, Idaho last year
>(and
[snip]
> Andy, you should go introduce yourself and see what she's up to.  I'm
not sure what she's using....maybe a DL4.

> http://www.pameliakurstin.com/

She was using a DL4 the last time I saw her: we were both at the
Ethermusic 2005 theremin conference in Asheville last August. She's
amazingly good on theremin, and a nice person too.

regards,
Steve B
http://www.subscapeannex.com/about_steve.html