single-space rack guitar preamps

Hi! I'm new to the list, subscribed yesterday. I've been looking
through the archives to get a feel for things, and I noticed in the
discussion about single-spaced rackmount guitar preamps that no one
made any mention of the t.c. electronic G line - the G-Major, the new
G-Sharp and the flagship G-Force, as well as the G System which can be
either a floor unit or a rackmount unit with a floorboard. I haven't
actually played them myself, but they seem high in regard and t.c. is
not a completely unknown name...

Cheers,
KB