A New Looper

Hi everyone on the list, nice to meet you!

Just want to say hello to all, a new looper from between France and
Germany.
I try to loop with my  new Electribe SX and some other gear and toys,
before I tried the same with my ES-1MkII and EA-1.
The two Electribes are for sale if anyone is interested, drop me a line
off-list!
Both are about a year old and perfectly working, soon on ebay.

Hope I can learn from you all, life is short!
TeKZ

http://www.superchelou.tk/

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les
tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.