VF-1 vs 9050 Re: Half Space Effect Processors

Good advice. Getting the spare VF-1 before they become "collectible."

However, I'm also tempted to go for the Zoom 9050 that I've heard so much
about, so the 2 different boxes can complement each other's strengths and
weaknesses........and also because the 9050 are cheap and I am broke ;-)

If I were rich, or more flush than I am now, I'd get that spare VF-1 AND
the 9050.

~Tim