AW: Half Space Effect Processors

I remember trying a miniature mixer by Nobels (might be the same product
line) and beding disappointed because of the horrible amount of noise.
("horrible amount" meaning much more than anything I own, and I own an
unmodded Repeater). This was however some 10 to 15 years ago, so the
products might have changed.