Re: Vedr. Re: Fun with Mobius!

On 5 mar 2006, at 18.45, Doug Cox wrote:
> Sure you can.  One way to do it would be to take a MIDI signal from
> the FCB into the EDP and then into whatever MIDI device you use to
> get MIDI into your laptop.
>
> I'm not doing this, though.  I'm using solely Mobius as my looper
> right now.

I'm kind of doing that, Rune. From my FCB1010 I bring the MIDI cable
into the laptop and then I have set Mobius to "External EDP Control".
This means all MIDI sent into Mobius is mirrored to the output. I
don't usually use my EDP with Mobius but always my TC FireworX (pre
amp multi fx device). This way I can address both Mobius and the
FireworX from my FCB1010 and the FireworX also gets MIDI clock sync
from Mobius (the same way I guess you would set it up with an EDP in
pair with Mobius).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)