Monophobix ;-) (was. Jon Hassells music)

On 7 mar 2006, at 18.05, Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

> i have started to make up chords with guitar a single note at a
> time.....using different places on the neck to get somewhat odd
> tonalities.....with feedback lowered this can morph and completely
> change the "chord" by inputing new notes.....

Interesting! Bernhard Wagner also did that in a very nice way when we
played together in Zürich. Then you can "morph" back again with the
Undo button!

(OT) The blessing of the E-bow:
it prevents the guitarist from killing the music with over harmonized
chords ;-))

> i can't play flute so you will have to come to pittsburgh per.....:)
> mic

yes, I'd love to get over there some day ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)