Sent: 3/10/2006 3:16:25 PM
Subject: Alesis Bitrman for sale

Hi all,

I need some cash and have to sell one of my Alesis Bitrmen. I know some of you were looking for one a while ago so this might be your chance to finally get hold of one. This unit was purchased about one and a half years ago, it shows some minor scratches on the front panel (the adhesive cover was removed at some point) and around the wallwart jack but technically it works flawlessly. You´ll see the scratches only at close examination as they are very light, actually. Unfortunately, the manual got lost when I last moved house but I think I can get hold of a photocopied version somehow, should you feel this is a necessity for you.

I´ve seen them go on evilBay for a hell of a lot of money recently but before I try evilBay I´d rather give someone on this list a chance. I need cash so please don´t make me a silly offer like "twenty-five bucks, and you pay shipping" or so :-). I will ship anywhere on this planet at your expense (could be pricey, thanks DHL).

If you have any info, please get back to me. I can send you a picture if you wish. In case you´never dealt with me, check my evilBay profile "ppg360" :-).

Thanks for reading, regards,

Stephen.

"Human beings are a disease, the cancer of this planet, you´re a plague. And we are the cure." (Agent Smith)

Now available: "Hoellenengel", the new album by Stephen Parsick.

For info and audio, please check www.parsick.com

It´s out: "Oughtibridge", the new [´ramp] album, recorded live in England.

For info and audio, please visit the official [´ramp] website at www.doombient.com