Re: cancelled: march 11 open loop

Hah, cancelled.  But this really cheered me up.  This was unconnected
with the looping list -- it's someone who came to a lot of open loops
when they were happening in the East Village and called me up when a
slot came empty because he liked my work.  (They had other troubles
and decided just to go with a single PA and not have the chill room at
all!)

They're doing a wine and cheese opening in a few weeks and want me to
play for that, though.

So a nice coincidence, that someone random cares about my material
enough to want me to play somewhere.  I think I should take this is a
Positive Omen.

     /t