Old Lurker, New Poster.....

Howdy,

I've been an on-again/off-again member of this list, mostly lurked in
the past. I signed onto the list again, and I thought I'd introduce
myself, as I'll be at the Boise Festival playing a duo with the
marvelous/fantastic Ted Killian AND in trio with Ted Killian and Rick
Walker. I'm really looking forward to the Festival, and to meeting
those of you that will be in attendance. (Thanks, Ted and Kris, for the
invitation.)

FYI, I use a looper built in max/msp (Andrew Pask wrote the core, I
built my own interface), I left behind my two DL4s....they just started
weighing too much on the road! If you'd like to hear a sample of my
work, you can check out a mp3 from my latest album, The Choir Boys with
Stings, done with Andrew, Steuart Liebig and GE Stinson (we all use
loopers....at different times) at:

http://www.pfmentum.com

Looking forward to being more a part of the community and chatting with
everyone, especially that guy Steve whats-his-name from London....oh
yeah, Lawson! (You out there, Steve? I'm mixing, really!) (Those of you
that don't know Steve, should really check out his music!)...

Best,

Jeff

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com