Re: Old Lurker, New Poster.....

Welcome aboard Jeff!

Well, I know you've actualy subscribed (on and off again) for a while
but it's great to see you de-lurk. Now, if we can just get Dr. Bob to (LOL).

Let me say it publically. Jeff is a tremendous talent, a real human being
and one of my best friends in all of the whole world. Welcome my friend.

I'm looking forward to Boise too -- for both our "bad ass duo" on Friday
and our "bad ass trio" with Rick Walker on Saturday.

I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing EVERYONE there as a matter of fact.
I've only seen/heard Kris do solo stuff live. It'll be great to see him in a group
context.

Also looking forward to seeing/hearing Lumper/Splittter again. Joe and
Lucio are great musicians (and great guys) too who add a certain amount
of full-tilt madness to any event.

It's gonna be great!

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???