Re: in praise of EDP

 >> I haven't installed the Loop IV software in my EDPs yet. I don't want
 >> to read another doggone tome and start at "square one" all over again

I've barely scratched the surface of what's possible with my
Axon/Repeater/Fantom rack, and
totally agree...  Even the relatively modest upgrade of my Axon recently
is like learning
a new instrument when I was just getting my arms around the (then)
current incarnation.

Thank goodness for user memory locations.  And the new Axon editor!

On a somewhat-related note: can anyone tell me if the FCB1010
programming utility is any good?

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY