Re: MySpace is for Loopers too!

Myspace? You mean Spyware R Us? Yeah, I'm there, too.

www.myspace.com/timmungenast

I don't have any loop stuff up there yet, just my psychedelic rock stuff.

I hate the 40-second page loads, knowing that the delay is due to cookies
being deposited on my hard drive, but hey, that's how the guy stays in
business providing a free service--so-called "pink contracts" with
unsavory firms like doubleclick.

Bitch, gripe, mumble ... mumble, bitch, gripe  :-)
(That's an R. Crumb reference, young'uns :-)

Sure, there are downsides, but for now, I really like what myspace offers.

~Tim
also at
www.mungenast.com
www.cdbaby.com/all/timgoat