RE: what a loop has to say

Well--
Much of my recent looping has been at my solo gigs, which have not been
frequent, but--
I find myself copping the groove and key (but not the exact progression) of
whatever piece I have just performed. Since I use sequences a lot in my
solo, this works pretty well--the piece (I AM NOODLING) builds to much
noise, which I usually end by going into another sequence, sometimes
declaring, "Now here's a real song."
So I have to think (and thanks for asking) that my loop is saying, "I can
actually play, this is the real me, and we now return to phony baloney show
business music."
Gary