Re: what a loop has to say

Believe me, there have been times when I've just closed the loop, and found
such a dire, dark thing before me I nearly had to flee! I'm not talking
about a flawed loop with a mistake or anything--but rather something
totally
unexpected and unique--challenging me to understand it and add to it
meaningfully.

Miko Biffle
"Running scared from all the usual distractions!"
C;mon over to MySpace! www.myspace.com/biffozz
Now playing "Rough" www.cdbaby.com/biffoz
The Chain Tape Collective! http://www.ct-collective.com/