Re: what a loop has to say

Agreed, Per, though I would clarify even more (for me) that it is about
being aware of the music, but also who or what is generating the music and
taking responsibility for this. If I play one note and my gear generates an
entire 5 minute song by randominzing that note, sequencing,, etc...that's
hardly a case of me being aware of my own music. That's letting the gear to
the work for me.  That's not even musicianship in my book. My 10 month old
kids can do this.  So simply being aware of the music and letting it flow
through me is not a complete criteria as I see it....but I know what you
are
getting at here and agree with your concept. Again, there are varying
degrees of what we are talking about here, and all exceptions noted.

Kris