Re: Best Cheap Guitar Synth

Andy wrote:
>You want a guitar to midi thing or synthy sounding FX?

I want something that will take the guitar as signal and allow me to
do synth-like manipulation of it.  I already have a GR-33 but the
latency on fast passages drives me nuts.

>If you aren't into the midi thing, then running your guitar into a
>distortion followed by a filter of some kind will do rather nicely...

This is kind of intriguing.  What do you mean?  What kinds of filters?

NIk wrote:
>Electro-Harmonix Micro Synth.

Thanks, I'm definitely looking at this.  Does anybody have any
experience with the EH Micro Synth?

Thanks,
Kevin

The Nettles: Progressive and Exciting Celtic Music
www.TheNettles.com