Looper's Delight Playlist - Send your MP3 links

Okay, I'm ready to start adding links to what could eventually be the
world's large and most gigantor MP3 playlist.  If you have have looping
MP3s
that you want in this playlist, send them to me using the format below.
Send
them one line after another, no spaces between each entry (as shown
below),
that way I can just paste into my playlist file.

#EXTINF:  Song Title - Artist - CD or Event
http://URL to your MP3 file

Here is the playlist, currently just Y2K5 recordings:

http://www.boisemusicians.com/loopers-delight.m3u

Kris