GIGSPAM: Warren Sirota with The Sandbox at The Monkey, NYC 4/23

Hi,

I'm delighted to announce that my cohort Steve and I, aka *The Sandbox*,
will be giving our first Manhattan concert at Dominic Frasca's ultra-cool
The Monkey, at 26th between Bway and 6th in NY. Sunday evening, Apr. 23,
8PM. Steve will be adding his acoustic drum kit to the Handsonic he
normally
plays, and I will be playing version 0.7.nnnn of the mythical D'Loop
software (it really is making progress towards being widely beta-able, but
the day jobs make it a slow process, folks). Oh yeah, I'll also have my
MIDI
guitars (including the nylon-string Godin) and a mic for some text-based
stuff I like to do.

We're celebrating the release of our first CD, *Play Date*, and really
could
use some support from the New Yorkers here. Please buy tickets before all
my
relatives buy out the house! I need to make some *new* friends.

More description and reservations at
http://www.themonkeynyc.com/upcomingshows.htm
Audio samples at http://warrensirota.com/sandbox and
http://www.warrensirota.com/Solostuff/default.htm