Re: video during shows

I have seen a few people do this sort of thing in shows and it is pretty
cool. The best one I saw was a guy patching live in MaxMSP. Everything
you saw, you heard. Of course that is not exactly going to be exciting
for everyone.

The only thing I would add though, is make sure you test it before you
try it. Laptop video cards sometimes lack the power to be able to
display 2 screens or even a mirror of one screen without some CPU hit.

-A