Re: x911 example

The X911 is featured heavily on a track from my fleamarket/trash band
Overdrice Date Master. I used the glitching "feature" for good rather
than evil by purposely playing some scratch/funk rhythm guitar chords.
Since I did it fast it doesn't really have time to glitch but it doesn't
track either, a very interesting effect :)

You can hear the entire song in MP3 on the band page:
http://helpwantedproductions.com/odm.htm

Scroll down and click on the song "3 in 3".

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

NOW! New online shopping cart of great Indie Rock and Electronic music:
Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com/catalog.htm