Re: FCB 1010-Tc2290-and-Repeater

On 26 mar 2006, at 16.55, rune fagereng wrote:

> I have just bought FCB1010 midi-pedalboard, the Repeater, and a TC
> 2290 delay. All this gear and midi are new to me. I hope to use the
> FCB to controll the Repeater and the TC.
>
> Does anyone have somthing written to help me getting started, or do
> I have to read all those big manuals  ?
>
> I hope to use the FCB expression pedals to controll the feedback on
> the repeater and the TC. I have read that this is possible on the
> repeater. Is it possible to controll feedback (kind of Fripp) with
> expression-pedal also on the TC 2290 ?

Don't know about the TC, but here's a quick strategy for the REpeater:

1, Make a list of the Repeater functions you want to use.
2. Check them up in the manual and write down the MIDI data they are
to be controlled by.
3. Assign that MIDI data to be sent by the FCB pedals/buttons if choice.

Look out for typos in the Repeater manual. There is one, or two
particular MIDI PC's listed incorrectly. If something doesn't work
just shift the value one step up or down (like if PC4 doesn't work,
PC5 or PC3 might be the correct one).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)