RE : Vedr. Re: FCB 1010-Tc2290-and-Repeater

Title: Message
Hi Rune,

also hope it is still OK to ask questions on this list
(and many thanks to great people like Per Boysen, Rick Walker, Kim Flint
and the many others who always took time and patience to give
very helpful and friendly replies),
because that's what I like this list for, the possibility of sharing with others;

if I can learn something the quick (and friendly) way that can save me hours
through manuals I'll appreciate and will no doubt go back to the manual later
for a better understanding, but if I can get a tip that will
save me days of reading, (and Kim did that for me when I was begining with the EDP),
I'll also be able to move faster and learn more;
I don't believe that "if it was hard for me to learn it should be hard for you".

but of course, I am not an " 'A' class VIP loopist " (ha ha ha),
I just enjoy making music and sharing it friendly with people,
and (shame !!) I even play blues sometimes and ... enjoy it !!
but again, maybe I am on the wrong list ...

so I hope you enjoy your "toys" and making your music Rune,
and you'll share some with us :-))

all the best

Francois