Re: Filter-Looper Swapping

If you know how to make effects (or know someone that can, there is the Juggler pedal that can be found at Geofex.com (scroll down a bit to "the Juggler" and that is a effect loop reverser, you could set it edp->filter, and then you can switch Filter->Edp and put that loop after your effect...
I also think you can get a loooper to do that too (www.loooper.com) but right now Dave is sick and isn't taking orders...but thats another alternative

Charlie