Re: Filter-Looper Swapping

> Kevin says
>> In other words I'll want two signal paths that I can switch between
>> with a single pedal-press:
>>
>> 1. Guitar-->Effects-->Filter-->EDP-->Amp
>>
>> 2. Guitar-->Effects-->EDP-->Filter-->Amp

When I was looking into this area three years ago I heard about a
MIDI programmable patch-bay that would do the job. I think it was
manufactured by Rocktron but has been out of production for almost a
decade. But then I found a solution that worked better for me; using
a multi effect device pre looping and record all loops in stereo.
During the last year I have grown more into that technique and doubt
I will go back to a bigger and less intuitive looping rig.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)