Re: Laptop orchestra

I guess you read Wired too?  I just finished downloading all of their sample tracks and will be listening shortly.  After seeing the brief article on PLOrk in Wired I went out cruising their website and found lots of interesting electronic music geekdom.  Makes me want to try to get into Princeton.  ;)

I'll second jondrums' recommendation to check the site out.  Very apropos for many members of this list.

Todd