Re: Filter-Looper Swapping

At 03:42 AM 3/27/2006, Andy wrote:
>Kevin says
>>In other words I'll want two signal paths that I can switch between
>>with a single pedal-press:
>>
>>1. Guitar-->Effects-->Filter-->EDP-->Amp
>>
>>2. Guitar-->Effects-->EDP-->Filter-->Amp
>
>that's a 3-pole double throw switch
>3PDT   or  4P2T
>
>a 4-pole is more common (I think) and that would do just as well
>4PDT   or 4P2T

Hmm.  If I was to build one, I'd also need three fan-ins: one for the
amp, one for the EDP and one for the Filter.  That would majorly suck
tone unless I had the right resistance, wouldn't it?

I can't be the only person who's run into this.  Doesn't anyone sell
something like this?

Thanks,
Kevin

The Nettles: Progressive and Exciting Celtic Music
www.TheNettles.com