Re: comparison chart of the different loopers

At 11:21 PM 3/28/2006, Per wrote:
>Good idea, but I'm afraid that wouldn't work since the magazine is
>only publishing on paper. But I, as the writer, can publish a "pirate
>copy" of the chart without harming any paper issue mag sales. It's on
>my list.

I don't know how much verbiage there is in the chart, but you could
run it through a machine translator like:
http://www.google.com/language_tools
to get it mostly translated into English and then tweak it
(admittedly, "tweak it a lot") so that it makes sense for English speakers.

Cheers,
Kevin