WAS: blowing things up, NOW: diagrams

i don't know if i qualify as a professional...;-) but that is a good
question. yes, i do have a folder on my computer called TOUR TECH
that contains:

- text 'diagram' of current routing (i.e. preamp send > rptr1 > mixer
1&2 )
- a list of every routing i've ever used (because i change it every
tour)
- what worked and what didn't work, notes etc.
- list of all the cables involved (because i always bring spares)
- list of everything i need to bring with me every tour
- patch map for the FCB1010 (again, because i change it all the time)
looks like BANK 00 > 05 > record (pc04) + feedback (cc11=90)
- pdf manuals for every piece of gear (especially the midi table for
the repeater)
- tech rider for the soundman in case they don't have it