Audio Plugin Junkies Annonymous

For what it's worth:

If you are interested in a huge resource for free and shareware (and
inexpensive payware)
VST instruments (and other formats as well) for both PC and Mac
then please come join me at the AUDIO PLUGIN JUNKIES TRIBE at Tribe.net

http://plugins.tribe.net/

In the original postings at that tribe we came up with an enormous list of
free VST plugins, especially.

Tribe.net is free to join and they have an excellent privacy policy so you
don't have to fear spam emanating from
joining them.

Many members of Loopers Delight are already subscribed and we are proud to
number several really good
plugin designers at the tribe (including our own Andy Butler).

I'll see you there.   Mention Loopers Delight and you can join for free.
Ooooops,   it already is free to join.
Mention Loopers Delight and you will get a huge smile from me.

Rick Walker
moderator
Live Looping Tribe
Audio Plugin Junkies Annonymous Tribe