Re: Comparison chart of looping devices published

Hi,

To figure out each device's looping capability you have to look into
and digest:

- sample rate
- number of tracks
- number of loops (on each track if the device us multi track)
- if it records stereo of mono
- RAM
- onboard storage capability

phew... did I forget something?

I can't imagine a way to estimate "loop time & max layers" for all
devices in way that it would be easily comparable.

Per