Re: stage jumpers was Scary Situations

i "thought" my loop stuff was impossible to do any live vocal over...
and then live @ LoopStock i was doin a 'LoveRollercoaster' riff(dont know
why!) and all of a sudden not one but TWO vocalizers got on the mics and
started beetboppin er whatever they call it :-)
i didnt chase them off mainly because one is the ever-loving host of the
Y2K
Loopfests and the other was the host of the  Loopstocks...
i think it turned out great-never got to hear what it sounded like tho...
keeponrockin'inthefreeworld
stan
(thanks Hans and franz-i mean Rick :-)