Any guitarrist here using a Fathead?

http://www.hendrixguitars.com/Pa020.htm

I heard it gives better sustain and overtone twang to less distorted
guitar work. Anyone know about the guy in Carlifornia that made them
("Aspen & Associates" in Sylmar)? This original plate I found second
hand at an Italian store's web site. I guess the best way to check
this out would be to make a paper template of the headstock front and
go to some brass/steel lab and have them drill it for you.

I'm just wondering what it would sound like to mount a Sustaniac on
that brass headstock plate?  ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)