OT: ZOOM PS-02 Palmtop Studio & Planet Waves Chord Master for Sale

I have a ZOOM PS-02 palm-sized digital recorder for sale. This unit has
been used maybe once. I just don't have the time to utilize it anymore. I
have the manual and the original SmartMedia card. The unit is
battery-powered, although it does have the capability of an AC adapter
(not included). These units went for $219.00 when new. Make me an
reasonable offer!

The Planet Waves Chord Master is, again, in like new condition. I have
used it only a few times. $18.00.

Shipping will be inexpensive as the units are lightweight.

Here's some specs of the ZOOM PS-02:
Audio Tracks:3
Recording time:16 minutes/Hi-Fi mode, 32 minutes/Long mode (32MB Memory
card, Total tracks, Monaural)
Virtual Takes:10/Track
Song:Maximum 100
Preset patterns:200
Tempo:40-250 ¥Ärum Kit:6
Bass Program (Sound):5
Effect type:50 ¥Åffect Module:6
Maximum simultaneous effects:8
Effect Patch Memory:User 60, Preset 60, Total 120
Sampling frequency:31.25kHz
A/D Conversion:20bit 64times oversampling
D/A Conversion:20bit 8times oversampling DSP:ZFx-2/24bit processing (ZOOM
original)
Built-in Mic:Omnidirectional condenser electrostatic microphone
Input (Used as both Line and Mic):1/4" monaural phone jack x1, Nominal
input level:-50dBm (Mic /
High Gain), :40dBm (Mic / Low Gain), -16dBm (Guitar/High Gain), -10dBm
(Guitar / Low gain),
Input impedance:500k ohm
AUX Input:Mini stereo phone jack x1, Nominal input level:-10dBm, Input
impedance:40k ohm
Output:1/4" stereo phone jack x1, Nominal output level:-10dBm (Load
impedance 10k ohm or more) , Output impedance:Less than 1k ohm
Headphones output:Mini Stereo phone jack x1, Nominal output
level:-10dBm(Load impedance 32 ohm), Output Impedance:10 ohm
Display:Original LCD with Backlight
Memory card:3.3V Smart Media/8MB-64MB
Power requirements:Supplied AC adaptor AD-0006 (DC9V / 300mA / Center
minus) or Optional AAA type battery x4
Continuous battery operation:More than 4 hours (Continuous playback,
Alkaline battery)
Dimensions:85mm (W) x90mm (D) x35mm (H)
Weight:140g (Without battery) *0dBm=0.775Vrms

Paul