Re: Message Board

misunderstood - thought you were just the next in a line of people that
wanted the list to be a forum.  FWIW, LD pretty much IS a community of
loopers and I've never found LD to be exclusive to looping.

I'm pretty sure there have been splinter groups in the past.  Wasn't there
a loop tribe going at some point?