Re: CODA -- TO A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

Interesting translation... I thought this would be about erm loops hahahaha

> tEd ® kiLLiAn wrote:
>> Thanks!
>>
>> That's a great quote, by the way. I really like it, and may try to
>> incorporate it into something sometime. Do you know for sure it is
>> "original" with Hellmut Hattler? If I quote him I would want to make
>> sure I was correctly attributing it.
> The complete Quote is:
> Musik ist der Rauch, der entsteht, wenn ein Musiker sich verbrennt. Je
> nachdem, aus welchem Holz er geschnitzt ist, bleibt entsprechend viel
---
best greets from berlin!

Jayrope - 11.5. Globusbar/Zentrale Randlage, Berlin

http://www.kliklak.net
random love songs:
http://myspace.com/jrpsolo
all the trash:
http://myspace.com/jayrope
my answer might (not) be on time due to (persistent) rare presence of a(n)
(im)permanent internet connection(breakup).