Re: KLF The Manual

On 2 maj 2006, at 22.05, Suit & Tie Guy wrote:

> here's another good quote:
>
> "Even if you want it to sound like a real bass guitar, a sampled
> sound of a bass guitar will be used, then programmed. It's easier
> than getting some thumb-slapping dickhead in."

Ha, ha.. that's funny. A project I was working with back in the
nineties had a single mixed by the two KLF engineers. They were
extremely skilled and I would definitely trust them for tweaking a
sampler instead of "getting some thumb-slapping dickhead in" ;-))
Looking back I can now see that the this particular KLF quote
probably addressed these two engineering guys - LOL!!!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)