RE: OT -- A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

Today as I was opening up the speaker stand at a gig I caught my left pinky
in the bracket as it opened and sliced the skin through the cuticle and
smashed my fingernail...washed it off stopped the bleeding and played the
show without a hitch..sore as heck now...

tons of fun...

no..
really...

~peace~