Re: AW: Did a quick Mobius gig today :-)

Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:
> You can even go 100% laptop with only one laptop - that is, as long as
>you
> don't need to run Ninjam client and server and oddcast and another Ninjam
> Wasabi for MIDI sync ;)

Would one of youze guys mind doing a technical write-up on this? I've
done a few ninjams myself, but i'd love to hear how you rigged
everything for recording and web-streaming. (By the way, those programs
weren't all that cpu intensive, as far as I remember?)

andreas