Re: MaxMSP looping -

Oh yeah, absolutely understood. Just reinforcing.

The idea of it as a programming language kept me from jumping to max
for years, since it came out. I was intimidated by that, and it turns
out mistakenly so. Then I got very tired of carrying around 140+ pounds
of gear and cables. the train in london last august was the final
straw. So I guess I have the currently avowedly non-laptop performer
Steve Lawson to thank for moving me to laptop. (He does stuff with
laptop at his house, though, I think.)....down to 43 pounds for the
festival in Boise, and 20 of that is the case.  My goal is to get it
down to a laptop case and trumpet case....

Jeff

(sitting down right now with a pot of tea and max....)

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com