Re: [OT] receptor (was Re: Macbook Pro users?)

> On May 6, 2006, at 12:02 PM, mech wrote:
>
> > Jeff, is your aim with this to possibly work out a port to OSX
> > overall, or a port that would only run directly under bootcamp.

> On 6 maj 2006, at 19.22, Jeffrey Larson wrote:
> Only bootcamp.

That's fine with me, since the bootcamp, now in beta, seems to be
targeted as a bundled functionality of Leopard. And Max is both OSX
and XP these days. In one of my visions of the future I can see
myself using Max to make a kick-ass control environment for
Mobius :-)  But then the vision kind of freaks out and I'm not I do
believe in seeing  myself jumping on a bunch of X-Y vector control
carpets through a three dimensional control grid of laser beams... ;-
D))))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)