more ambient tuba

Two sets from today's session of my as-yet-unnamed duo using tuba live
looping and processing (I'm doing the looping and sampling and
processing, not the tuba playing - that's my partner):

http://www.subscapeannex.com/tuba/tuba_7may2006_1.mp3 (16min12sec)

http://www.subscapeannex.com/tuba/tuba_7may2006_2.mp3 (12min25sec)

The first is a minimalist ambient soundscape, the second is more...
energetic? I could try to describe it, but I don't want to skew peoples'
perceptions overly much.

All live improv playing, looping and processing of tuba, no extraneous
additives or previously prepared samples.

best,
Steve B
http://www.subscapeannex.com/