Re: Ditching lopperlative version 2

There are a lot of amazing things that the LP-1 can do that make me
want one, too.  In particular the asynchronus looping capability.. !
At the moment I use the Bob Sellon modded Jamman, the EH 16 second
delay, the Electrix Repeater, the Line 6 DL-4 and the Expert Sleepers
Augustus Loop.  The real question for me is whether the LP-1 is worth
the price of SIX  line 6 DL-4, or a laptop running a software looper?
If the LP-1 was $599 Bob would easily sell twice as many, but this
may not be feasable under his current manufacturing model.

http://www.zmix.net