Re: bass and strum stick tunings

:)  You're welcome!  There's another similar tuning I'll have to look
up when I get home.  It's used on almost the entirety of the Page &
Plant "Unledded" album.  (Which is to me damn close to musical
nirvana...all the acoustic playing + Egyptian orchestra =
out-of-this-Fing-world.)  I'll get back to the list tonight with the
tuning.

Todd