Re: MIDI sync survey: is it important to you?

> So, is MIDI sync important to you?

no, but if i ever play with other people, it wouldn't hurt to have :)

> Would it influence you to purchase your next looper?

it would depend on all the other features...if it was something just
plain amazing (like the echoplex or looperlative) (They are amazing to
me) but it didn't have midi and the price (most important to me) was
right, it wouldn't bother me

> Are you interested in jamming with other loopers and
> keeping both loopers in sync?

yes,
and to the second part it would have to depend on the music...if its
something ambient, it wouldn't be a problem, if it was something
structured, yes