Re:Re: Re: Looperlative 1st report

--- a k butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> right, so it's possible to achieve the musical
> effect effect you want.
> ...but you'd have to hit the button at the right
> time.
>
> er...........?

The way I've been trying to do it is start playing a
phrase over loop A (not recording) and cue up a track
to record.  I'm still playing that phrase but now
recording it on a new track.  This actually works
perfectly but I still hear my first track while
recording my new track.

I think the problem is that once I start a new track
all my commands are for *tha*t track.  I'd have to
record my new phrase on track 2 and then go back and
mute track 1.  I just want track one to drop away when
track 2 starts recording.

I think Bob also mentioned that he's working on
functionality that allows you to control each track
regardless of the current track selected so you could
use it with a midi fader box like a mixer, but it's
not supported by the current software.

Mark